- How to log in? (video)
- How to register? Company or organization (video).
- How to register? Private (video).
- How to send a (Tilde) letter? (video)
- How to send a Tilde-letter and see the delivery status? (video)
- How to reload your Tilde-wallet? + payment receipt (invoice)? (video)
- How to (eID) verify your Tildepost account? (video)
- How to send/receive a (Tilde)registered letter and check the delivery status? (video)
- Why is Tildepost safer than email?
- Does the recipient of my digital letter have to own a Tildepost address as well?
- What is an eID?
- Why my eID does have to be validated for a registered letter?
- Do I need an eID reader to validate?
- Is a digital registered letter legally valid?
- Do I receive an invoice from incurred expenses?
- How do I keep track of a registered letter on Tildepost, sent by classic post services?
- Can I use Tildepost from my tablet or smartphone?
- Is it possible to send (registered) letters per classic post abroad?
- Can I have a tender signed per Tildepost, and is it legally valid?
- Can I check on Tildepost if someone already owns a Tildepost address?
Do you have other questions?
Please feel free to contact us!
Phone: +32 (0) 486 837393 (Monday – Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00)
Or use our contact form.